1. Lovetrue, B. The AI-Discovered Aetiology of COVID-19 and Rationale of the Irinotecan+Etoposide Combination Therapy for Critically Ill COVID-19 Patients. (2020). doi:10.20944/PREPRINTS202003.0341.V1
2. Wrapp, D. et al. Cryo-EM structure of the 2019-nCoV spike in the prefusion conformation. Science (80-. ). 367, 1260–1263 (2020).
3. Demiurge AI Discovers the Complete Aetiology of COVID-19 and the Optimal Treatment Strategy for COVID-19. Available at: http://www.prweb.com/releases/demiurge_ai_discovers_the_complete_aetiology_of_covid_19_and_the_optimal_treatment_strategy_for_covid_19/prweb16966447.htm. (Accessed: 1st April 2020)
4. Cao, Y. et al. Comparative genetic analysis of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV/SARS-CoV-2) receptor ACE2 in different populations. Cell Discov. 6, 4–7 (2020).
5. COVID-19 Map - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center. Available at: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html. (Accessed: 1st April 2020)
6. Coronavirus deaths: The stark differences in countries’ case fatality rates, explained - Vox. Available at: https://www.vox.com/2020/4/1/21203198/coronavirus-deaths-us-italy-china-south-korea. (Accessed: 2nd April 2020)
7. Yang, X. et al. Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study. Lancet Respir. Med. 2600, 1–7 (2020).
8. Zhou, F. et al. Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan , China : a retrospective cohort study. Lancet 6736, 1–9 (2020).